Patriot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriot

HomeWelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Board Navigation
Forum
Portal
Calendar
Photo Gallery
UTR's Spring Show 09
Top posters
patriotpop (243)
hey ppl new guy ti the site I_vote_lcaphey ppl new guy ti the site I_voting_barhey ppl new guy ti the site I_vote_rcap 
Sir Charles (158)
hey ppl new guy ti the site I_vote_lcaphey ppl new guy ti the site I_voting_barhey ppl new guy ti the site I_vote_rcap 
AtLemacks (141)
focusmaniac (80)
nutnut (60)
MarcInJapan (58)
Admin (37)
Tiburontek (34)
papa_bear (25)
UntamedVP (15)
UTR Links
UTR's Web Site
UTR's Myspace
UTR's Facebook

Find more events and shows on Festivals-and-Shows.com.

Our Home Page

hey ppl new guy ti the site

Go down 
+2
patriotpop
venomgt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nutnut
Friends & Partners
Friends & Partners

Male Number of posts : 60
Humor : Toyota nutter
Rep Points :
hey ppl new guy ti the site Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100hey ppl new guy ti the site Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-16

hey ppl new guy ti the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey ppl new guy ti the site   hey ppl new guy ti the site Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:34 am

Welcome to untamed rides.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toyotanutz.com
MarcInJapan
Friends & Partners
Friends & Partners
MarcInJapan

Male Number of posts : 58
Rep Points :
hey ppl new guy ti the site Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100hey ppl new guy ti the site Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: hey ppl new guy ti the site   hey ppl new guy ti the site Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:01 am

Nice ride! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedstangs.com
Sir Charles
Friends & Partners
Friends & Partners
Sir Charles

Male Number of posts : 158
Rep Points :
hey ppl new guy ti the site Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100hey ppl new guy ti the site Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: hey ppl new guy ti the site   hey ppl new guy ti the site Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:55 pm

Welcome to UTR
Back to top Go down
http://www.MilitaryTuners.com
AtLemacks
Friends & Partners
Friends & Partners
AtLemacks

Male Number of posts : 141
Rep Points :
hey ppl new guy ti the site Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100hey ppl new guy ti the site Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: hey ppl new guy ti the site   hey ppl new guy ti the site Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:50 am

Welcome to the site, and welcome back to the club!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DSMWRadio.com
patriotpop
UTR Founder
UTR Founder
patriotpop

Male Number of posts : 243
Humor : Call Me Pops
Rep Points :
hey ppl new guy ti the site Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100hey ppl new guy ti the site Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: hey ppl new guy ti the site   hey ppl new guy ti the site Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:25 pm

Welcome to the site Mike!
Back to top Go down
http://untamedrides.com
venomgt
venomgt

Male Number of posts : 1
Rep Points :
hey ppl new guy ti the site Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hey ppl new guy ti the site Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: hey ppl new guy ti the site   hey ppl new guy ti the site Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:04 pm

my name is mike. most of you know me already was a former member of untamed rides. i drive a 2003 ponitac grand am. it is has full body kit, aftermarket head light and tail lights, white carbon wing, 18" zna alloy rims, cold air intake, slp full catback exhaust, performance chip. it is also lowered 1.5" in rear and 1.7" in front with performance kyb struts all the way around. i have custom sound system which include 2 12" cadience subs, 1900 watt kenwood amp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey ppl new guy ti the site   hey ppl new guy ti the site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey ppl new guy ti the site
Page 1 of 1