Patriot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriot

HomeWelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Board Navigation
Forum
Portal
Calendar
Photo Gallery
UTR's Spring Show 09
Top posters
patriotpop (243)
Welcome to the Site I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Site I_voting_barWelcome to the Site I_vote_rcap 
Sir Charles (158)
Welcome to the Site I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Site I_voting_barWelcome to the Site I_vote_rcap 
AtLemacks (141)
focusmaniac (80)
nutnut (60)
MarcInJapan (58)
Admin (37)
Tiburontek (34)
papa_bear (25)
UntamedVP (15)
UTR Links
UTR's Web Site
UTR's Myspace
UTR's Facebook

Find more events and shows on Festivals-and-Shows.com.

Our Home Page

Welcome to the Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin

Male Number of posts : 37
Rep Points :
Welcome to the Site Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Welcome to the Site Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Welcome to the Site Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Site   Welcome to the Site Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:19 pm

Welcome, to the club that is helping you release the beast within you and your ride.
We started our club in February of 2007 and have been growing ever since!
We are all about having fun and enjoying the art of modifying cars,

of all aspects from trucks to imports and even hot rods.
Thanks for visiting, happy modifying and remember,
Life's journey it's not to arrive at the grave safely and in a well-preserved body,

but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...what a ride"!!
Untamedrides DOES NOT condone street racing!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://untamedrides.forumotion.com

Welcome to the Site
Page 1 of 1