Patriot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriot

HomeWelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Board Navigation
Forum
Portal
Calendar
Photo Gallery
UTR's Spring Show 09
Top posters
patriotpop (243)
DY Audio & Performance I_vote_lcapDY Audio & Performance I_voting_barDY Audio & Performance I_vote_rcap 
Sir Charles (158)
DY Audio & Performance I_vote_lcapDY Audio & Performance I_voting_barDY Audio & Performance I_vote_rcap 
AtLemacks (141)
focusmaniac (80)
nutnut (60)
MarcInJapan (58)
Admin (37)
Tiburontek (34)
papa_bear (25)
UntamedVP (15)
UTR Links
UTR's Web Site
UTR's Myspace
UTR's Facebook

Find more events and shows on Festivals-and-Shows.com.

Our Home Page

DY Audio & Performance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
patriotpop
UTR Founder
UTR Founder
patriotpop

Male Number of posts : 243
Humor : Call Me Pops
Rep Points :
DY Audio & Performance Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100DY Audio & Performance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

DY Audio & Performance Empty
PostSubject: DY Audio & Performance   DY Audio & Performance Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:58 pm

DY Audio& Performance has agreed to sponsor us, it's were we get alot of the a/v equipment you see in our rides. The owner is a great guy. You can find him at the North Point Plaza Flea Market for now, but he has big plans of getting a place to open a shop for 7 days a week business.
Top of the line equipment at Unbeatable prices.
Any thing from Kicker to Cadence, From HKS to Tenzo R.
You Want it He's got it or he can get it.

You can reach him at 410-977-5087 ask for Dan.

DY Audio & Performance Dy
Back to top Go down
http://untamedrides.com

DY Audio & Performance
Page 1 of 1