Patriot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriot

HomeWelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Board Navigation
Forum
Portal
Calendar
Photo Gallery
UTR's Spring Show 09
Top posters
patriotpop (243)
What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr I_vote_lcapWhat shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr I_voting_barWhat shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr I_vote_rcap 
Sir Charles (158)
What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr I_vote_lcapWhat shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr I_voting_barWhat shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr I_vote_rcap 
AtLemacks (141)
focusmaniac (80)
nutnut (60)
MarcInJapan (58)
Admin (37)
Tiburontek (34)
papa_bear (25)
UntamedVP (15)
UTR Links
UTR's Web Site
UTR's Myspace
UTR's Facebook

Find more events and shows on Festivals-and-Shows.com.

Our Home Page

What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
patriotpop
UTR Founder
UTR Founder
patriotpop

Male Number of posts : 243
Humor : Call Me Pops
Rep Points :
What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr Empty
PostSubject: Re: What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr   What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:03 am

Sounds good!!!
Back to top Go down
http://untamedrides.com
BeautyNTheBeast
BeautyNTheBeast

Female Number of posts : 12
Rep Points :
What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr   What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:30 pm

I WILL FIND OUT MORE UPCOMING SHOWS FOR 2009 WHEN I GO TO THE ALTERED RACING MEETING ON SUNDAY. IT'S A BIG CLUB FOR SHOWS AND RACING AND JOHN WILL HAVE ALL THAT INFORMATIONS ON A SHEET TO GIVE OUT TO EVERYONE. AND IF THERE IS ONE GIVING OUT, I WILL POST ALL THE SHOW DATES ON HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE AND WE ALL CAN DECIDE TO GO OR NOT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oceaniclove
patriotpop
UTR Founder
UTR Founder
patriotpop

Male Number of posts : 243
Humor : Call Me Pops
Rep Points :
What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr   What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:32 am

I would like to continue going to the Aftershocks shows, they have 3 of them, the others we'll play by ear.
Back to top Go down
http://untamedrides.com
Tiburontek
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Tiburontek

Male Number of posts : 34
Rep Points :
What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr   What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:37 pm

Ok UTR it's 2009 I believe we have enough members with some pretty good upto date mods that we can make some type of Impact @ some1's show if it's planned right.
Back to top Go down
http://newtiburon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr   What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What shows are we Planning on going to as a club this Yr
Page 1 of 1