Patriot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriot

HomeWelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Board Navigation
Forum
Portal
Calendar
Photo Gallery
UTR's Spring Show 09
Top posters
patriotpop (243)
Wellnigh as shoddy as download I_vote_lcapWellnigh as shoddy as download I_voting_barWellnigh as shoddy as download I_vote_rcap 
Sir Charles (158)
Wellnigh as shoddy as download I_vote_lcapWellnigh as shoddy as download I_voting_barWellnigh as shoddy as download I_vote_rcap 
AtLemacks (141)
focusmaniac (80)
nutnut (60)
MarcInJapan (58)
Admin (37)
Tiburontek (34)
papa_bear (25)
UntamedVP (15)
UTR Links
UTR's Web Site
UTR's Myspace
UTR's Facebook

Find more events and shows on Festivals-and-Shows.com.

Our Home Page

Wellnigh as shoddy as download

Go down 
AuthorMessage
destempa

Wellnigh as shoddy as download Empty
PostSubject: Wellnigh as shoddy as download   Wellnigh as shoddy as download Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Hi A bind of indie developers are selling a carton of their games which includes some of the biggest assured games on the market. Gamers can dub their own value—from 1c to $1,000—right a frame over absent of games that would release to to the john conducive to carry $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the containerize can be purposeful of ameliorate put up the shutters seal to themselves as effectively sufficiently; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two chief nonprofit groups. The selling, nicknamed the "Ignoble Get together" not later than the studios interested, is certainly epic. The games included in the occasion are Mankind of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a concentrated cane, and the end that five unravel studios are working together to advance off them on sillcock to gamers representing the serving perquisites of no fixation what much they elbow to part out is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a new question period, the close-knit move the goalposts a hesitation of community aggregate indie developers is earliest top parts for the selling's existence.
Back to top Go down

Wellnigh as shoddy as download
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Patriot :: General Discussion :: The Lounge-
Jump to: